What is the FENG program
The European Funds for a Modern Economy program is a European Union initiative aimed at supporting the development of innovation and competitiveness in member countries. The program provides funding for various types of projects, including investments in modern technologies, scientific research and development, supporting small, medium and large enterprises.
European Funds for the Modern Economy includes a range of financial instruments, such as:
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDF),
- European Social Fund (ESF),
- European Fund for Rural Development (EFF),
- Cohesion Fund.
Activities under the program are coordinated at the national level. In our country, as part of the SMART Path launched this year, the National Center for Research and Development (NCBR) and the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (PARP) are responsible for recruiting for the program. The program will provide an important source of funding for entrepreneurs and institutions operating in various sectors of the economy.
Recruitment schedule for large companies:
- 667 million - end of enrollment April 12, 2023,
- 667 million - end of intake June 15, 2023,
- 890 million - end of intake October 31, 2023,
- 445 million (accessibility projects) - call ends August 31, 2023.
Call schedule for small and medium-sized companies:
- 4.45 billion - end of enrollment April 12, 2023,
- 890 million - end of enrollment June 15, 2023,
- 890 million - end of intake October 31, 2023,
- 222 million (accessibility projects) - call ends August 31, 2023.
Approaching application deadlines force you to act fast!
What parts of the SMART Pathway application can we help you with?
At ConQuest Consulting, we provide comprehensive consulting services. Our team combines its expertise in market research, competitive analysis and financial analysis to develop funding applications for our clients. Due to the wide range of requirements in FENG program applications, we can undertake the following activities, among others:
- We will analyze potential competition,
- We will verify the project's compliance with the European Union's horizontal policies,
- We will check the market demand and the profitability of implementing the various modules,
- We will work out the risks for each module,
Every company's situation is different. Coming to us, you can be sure that we will approach your request, individually and flexibly, adapting activities to the specifics of the target market.
Once the application is drafted, we do not leave our clients on their own. In the subsequent stages of your project after receiving funding, we can continue to advise you in the areas of market and competitive analysis, commercialization of innovations, foreign expansion, drafting a business plan, marketing strategies, and conducting quantitative and qualitative research.
What are the characteristics of cooperation with ConQuest Consulting?
Upon successful completion of the sales process, you will immediately be contacted by a specially assigned Project Manager or individual consultant, who will be responsible for the proper course of the project and cooperation. Due to the deadlines for submission of applications, we act dynamically.
- First, there will be a management consultation, during which the Project Manager, together with a dedicated project team, will try to study your situation as much as possible.
- The second stage will be the preparation of the established parts of the proposal. In order to ensure the best quality of communication and to achieve the goal of an accepted proposal, the project team will keep you informed about the progress of the work at weekly status meetings.
- Once the material is finalized, the whole thing will be presented to you during a meeting summarizing the project work. We will then answer any questions you may have.
Why take expert help in creating a proposal?
Taking advantage of our assistance in creating an application for funding from the European Funds for a Modern Economy Program will allow you to:
- Save time and resources in the company - by delegating the responsibility for creating the application to us, you can manage your and your employees' time for other tasks,
- Increase the chances of obtaining funding - applications written with our help are accepted more often,
- Minimize the risk of rejection of the application for formal reasons - thanks to our many years of experience, we know the formal aspects to which special attention should be paid,
- Conduct analysis of even the most unusual markets or products - in our history we have repeatedly helped clients representing innovative industries.
We have completed hundreds of projects related to EU grants
Helping companies obtain EU funding is one of our specialties. Since the beginning of our activity in 1998, we have carried out hundreds of projects involving the preparation of entire applications or their individual parts. Consulting projects related to obtaining financing were among the first we carried out. In our history we have created applications for programs such as:
- Passport to Export,
- Go to Brand,
- Internationalization of SMEs,
- Seal of Excellence.
We translate the know-how gained during this time into more successful applications from our clients, who are happy to recommend our services. Get acquainted with video testimonials from HandyShower, which we helped with a feasibility study for the Seal of Exellence program, and with a project case study for the Aquilo company related to the Internationalization of SMEs program.
Make an appointment at free consultation and find out that we can help you get funding too!
After submitting the form, he will contact with you one of our specialists to find out how, we can help your business.
File Path: /home/conquest/ftp/demo/wp-content/themes/conquest/single-oferta.php