I. General terms
- Regulations - these regulations
- Service - "ConQuest Consulting" web service, operating at https://www.conquest.pl/
- Service provider - the company "ConQuest Consulting Association" with the registered address: Puławska 39/1, 02-508 Warsaw, NIP: 5222478124, KRS: 0000100873,
- Customer - any natural person accessing the Site and using the services provided through the Site by the Service Provider.
- Electronic Communication - Communication between the parties via electronic mail (e-mail) and contact forms available on the website.
II. General Provisions
- Regulations, sets out the rules of operation and use of the Site, and defines the scope of rights and obligations of Service Recipients and Service Provider related to the use of the Site.
- The object of the Service Provider's services is to make available free of charge tools in the form of the Website, allowing the Service Recipients to access content in the form of posts, articles and audiovisual materials or web applications and electronic forms
- Any possible content, articles and information containing the characteristics of tips or advice published on the Site are only a general collection of information and are not directed to individual Service Recipients. The Service Provider is not responsible for their use by Service Recipients.
- The recipient assumes full responsibility for the use of materials made available on the Site, including use in accordance with applicable laws.
- The Service Provider makes no warranty as to the suitability of the materials posted on the Website.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damages incurred by Service Recipients or third parties in connection with the use of the Site. All risks associated with the use of the Site, and in particular with the use and exploitation of information posted on the Site, shall be borne by the Service Recipient using the Site.
- The use of the Site by each Service Recipient is free of charge and voluntary.
- Service recipients are required to read the Terms and Conditions and the other documents that are an integral part of the Terms and Conditions and must accept their provisions in full in order to continue using the Site.
- Service Recipients are not allowed to use any personal data obtained on the Site for marketing purposes.
- Technical requirements for use of the Website:
- A device with a display capable of displaying web pages,
- internet connection,
- Any web browser that displays web pages in accordance with the standards and provisions of the W3C Consortium and supports web pages provided in HTML5,
- cookies enabled
- In order to ensure the safety of the Service Provider, the Service Recipient and other Service Recipients using the Site, all Service Recipients using the Site should comply with generally accepted online safety rules,
- Activities performed personally by Service Recipients or using oprorgamming are prohibited:
- Without written permission, decompile and analyze the source code,
- without written consent, causing excessive load on the Service's server,
- without written consent, attempts to detect vulnerabilities in the security of the Service and server configuration,
- attempt to upload or inject code, scripts and software into the server and into the database that may cause damage to the Site's software, other Service Recipients or the Service Provider,
- attempting to upload or inject code, scripts and software that can track or steal data of Service Recipients or Service Provider into the server and database,
- take any action aimed at damaging, blocking the operation of the Service or preventing the Service from fulfilling its purpose.
- In the event of detection of the occurrence or potential possibility of a Cyber Security incident or violation of RODO, Service Recipients should first report this to the Service Provider in order to quickly rectify the problem / threat and safeguard the interests of all Service Recipients.
IV. Newsletter service terms and conditions
- Service Recipients can use the Site without subscribing to the Newsletter.
- Subscription to the Newsletter service is voluntary.
- Signing up for the Newsletter service is free of charge.
- Technical requirements related to the Newsletter service:
- having an individual e-mail account,
- Terms and conditions of the Newsletter service:
- providing an individual e-mail account in the electronic form,
- Verification of the specified e-mail account by running the link sent to it,
- Agreeing to receive email notifications,
- Newsletter Service Scope:
- notification of new news, posts, contests, and other promotional actions related to the services of the Website,
- notification of promotional actions of the Service's partners (Marketing messages),
- Unsubscribing from the Newsletter service:
- Each Customer subscribed to the Newsletter service has the opportunity to unsubscribe from the Service independently.
- Service recipients can do so via a link included in each email sent.
- Unsubscribing from the Newsletter service results in the removal of the provided e-mail address from the Service Provider's database.
V. Terms of communication and provision of other services on the Site
- The Website provides services and tools that allow Service Recipients to interact with the Website in the form of:
- Contact form
- Comment on posts and articles
- The service provides contact information in the form of:
- E-mail address
- Contact phone
- Conditions for posting content by Service Recipients on the Site:
- It is forbidden to post content on the Site that is offensive or defamatory toward the Service Provider, other Service Recipients, third parties and third parties,
- It is forbidden to place on the Site textual, graphic, audio-visual materials, scripts, programs and other works for which the Service Recipient does not have a license, or whose author of property rights has not agreed to free publication,
- It is forbidden to place in the Service vulgar, pornographic, erotic and incompatible with Polish and European law content, as well as links to sites containing such content,
- It is forbidden to place on the Site scripts and programs that overload the server, illegal software, security software and other similar activities, as well as links to sites containing the indicated materials,
- It is forbidden to place in the Service content of merketing and advertising other commercial services, products, services or commercial websites
VI. Collection of data about Service Recipients
In order for the Service Provider to properly provide its services, to safeguard the Service Provider's legal interest and to ensure that the Service Provider operates in compliance with applicable laws, the Service Provider collects and processes certain data about Users through the Service.
In order to properly provide services, the Website uses and records certain anonymous information about the Service Recipient in cookies.
- Data collected automatically:
For the smooth operation of the Website and for statistics, we automatically collect certain data about the Customer. These data include:
- IP address
- Browser type
- Screen resolution
- Approximate location
- Openable subpages of the website
- Time spent on the relevant subpage of the website
- Type of operating system
- Previous subpage address
- Address of the referring page
- Browser language
- Internet connection speed
- Internet service provider
- Anonymous demographic data based on Google Analytics data:
The above data is obtained through the Google Analytics script and is anonymous.
- Data collected during newsletter signup:
- The Service Provider is the owner of the Site and the copyright of the Site.
- Some of the data posted on the Site are protected by copyright belonging to companies, institutions and third parties, not related in any way to the Service Provider, and are used under obtained licenses, or based on a free license.
- Pursuant to the Copyright Act of February 4, 1994, it is forbidden to use, copy, reproduce in any form or hold in search systems excluding Google, Bing, Yahoo, NetSprint, DuckDuckGo, Facebook and LinkedIn any articles, descriptions, photos and any other content, graphic, video or audio material on the Service without the written permission or consent provided through Electronic Communication of their legal owner.
- According to the Law of February 4, 1994 on Copyright, simple press information, understood as the information itself, without commentary and evaluation of its author, is not protected. The author understands this as the ability to use information from the texts posted on the site, but no longer to copy all or part of the articles unless this is indicated in the individual material made available on the site.
VIII. Amendments to the Regulations
- All provisions of the Terms and Conditions may be unilaterally amended by the Service Provider at any time, without giving reasons.
- Amendments to the Regulations shall come into force immediately after their publication.
- It is considered that each Service Recipient, continuing to use the Site after the amendment of the Regulations, accepts them in full.
IX. Final Provisions
- The Service Provider shall not be liable in any way, as permitted by applicable law, for the content provided and published on the Site by Service Recipients, for its truthfulness, reliability, authenticity or legal defects.
- The Service Provider will make every effort to ensure that the services of the Site are offered continuously. However, it shall not be liable for any interference caused by force majeure or unauthorized interference of the Service Recipients, third parties or the activity of external automatic programs.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change any information posted on the Site at a time of the Service Provider's choosing, without prior notice to Service Recipients using the Site.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to temporarily, completely or partially shut down the Site for the purpose of improving the Site, adding services or performing maintenance, without prior notice to Service Recipients.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to shut down the Service permanently, without prior notice to Service Recipients.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to assign, in part or in whole, any of its rights and obligations related to the Site, without the consent and possibility of any objection from the Service Recipients.
- The current and previous Terms of Service can be found on this subpage under the current Terms of Service.
- For all matters related to the operation of the Site, please contact the Service Provider using one of the following forms of contact:
- Using the contact form available on the Website
- By sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By calling: +48 788 553 631
Contact using the indicated means of communication only for matters related to the Service.