Do you need information support or verification of data and analysis to make a strategic decision? Are you planning an expansion? Or maybe you want to research which market is the most promising? Our market analysis will help you with that!
Estimation of past, present and projected market values and sizes
Identification of market trends and best practices
Identify opportunities and risks associated with entry
Identify success factors in your industry
Identify development prospects
Determine the position of your company in the market
Development of conclusions and recommendations
Analysis of commercial databases
Conduct desk research analysis of selected sources
Analysis of trends and key market developments
Conduct qualitative interviews with experts
Contact with industry institutions
Selection of potential partners
Interpretation of acquired financial and market data
What is market analysis?
Market analysis involves collecting, analyzing and interpreting information about the processes taking place in the market. In the course of it, we carry out numerous calculations and estimations to estimate the value and size of the market. Actions are taken to identify current trends and desk research is conducted to determine its potential. We create models that verify the validity of our hypotheses and facilitate strategic decision-making for your company.
When it is worth carrying out market analysis?
By performing a market analysis, we are able to provide you with information about the real situation in the market and our recommendations, on the basis of which you will be able to make key strategic decisions on business development. Carrying it out will allow you to learn about the specifics of a given sector by gaining comprehensive and objective knowledge of the situation in the market or its selected segments. What, among other things, will a market analysis help you with?
- In identifying the most promising markets,
- In identifying attractive market niches,
- In minimizing the risk of making wrong business decisions,
- In identifying market trends and best practices,
- In identifying potential barriers and formal constraints,
- In operating more efficiently in the current market, thanks to the market insides received.
Market research conducted in synergy with competitive analysis and based on qualitative or quantitative research makes it possible to provide complete information about the sector, its potential and the trends occurring in it.
What the project looks like market analysis at ConQuest Consulting?
Once you have gone through the sales process, you will be contacted by a dedicated Project Manager, responsible for coordinating the work of the consultants.
- First, there will be a management consultation, during which the Project Manager, together with the project team, will try to study the needs of your business as much as possible, so that the final result will satisfy you as much as possible and provide a reliable basis for strategic decisions.
- The second stage will be the so-called desk research, where our consultants will collect the most important market data and conduct in-depth analyses based on it. With this information, we will prepare a report that will provide you with the most important information about the market. During the project work, the team will use information contained in commercial databases.
- Once the material is finalized, the whole thing will be presented to you during a meeting summarizing the project work. We will then answer all your questions! On the basis of the information collected and analysis carried out, you will receive from us a set of recommendations that have already helped hundreds of our clients.
Why ConQuest Consulting's market analysis is worth choosing?
Since 1998, ConQuest Consulting's analyses and market research have supported entities in Poland and abroad enabling them to achieve their strategic goals, as confirmed by numerous recommendations. If you want to find out how the cooperation with other companies went, check out selected case studies: Market analysis for Decathlon i Market analysis for Kearney.
We specialize in estimating and calculating the size and value of markets, forecasting their development and identifying trends in them. Our years of experience make us capable of providing information on even the most niche sectors, and our clients appreciate us for our flexibility, understanding of their needs and comprehensive approach.
Make an appointment at free consultation, We will be happy to tell you how market analysis will help you make strategic decisions!
After submitting the form, he will contact with you one of our specialists to find out how, we can help your business.
Customers about market analysis
"The project was carried out diligently, taking into account our needs and requirements, with full professionalism and diligence both in terms of the overall work, the completed report and the cooperation of our companies."
Deputy Head of Trade at the Royal Danish Embassy
"The implementation of the project was fully professional and thorough. The final report was clearly structured and easy to understand, giving us an in-depth strategic understanding of the start-up industry."
Dr. Ing. Alicja Kazek-Kęsik
Assistant Professor at Silesian University of Technology
"The project was conducted fairly, taking into account our needs and expectations. The report, professionally prepared both in terms of content and graphics, provided a lot of valuable information that will be a significant help in deciding the further development strategy of the services offered."
Manager of B2B and Services at Decathlon
See our case study
Find out how the market analysis goes in more detail with examples of projects we have implemented